英语"吵架"要怎么说

英语"吵架"要怎么说,第1张

quarrel

quarrel 1

AHD:[kwôr“…l, kw¼r“-]

DJ[6kw%8rl, 6kw%r-]

KK[6kw%rl, 6kw$r-]

n(名词)

An angry dispute; an altercation

争吵:怒气冲冲的争辨;口角

A cause of a dispute or an argument:

争吵或争论的原因:

We have no quarrel with the findings of the committee

我们对委员会的判决没有任何怨言

vintr(不及物动词)

quarreled或 quarrelled quarreling或 quarrelling quarrels或 quarrels

To engage in a quarrel; dispute angrilySee Synonyms at argue

争吵:进行争辩;愤怒地争吵参见 argue

To disagree; differ:

不同意;不和:

I quarrel with your conclusions

我不同意你的结论

To find fault; complain

挑剔;抱怨

Middle English querele

中古英语 querele

from Old French [complaint]

源自 古法语 [牢骚]

from Latin querella, quer¶a

源自 拉丁语 querella, quer¶a

from querº} [to complain] see kwes-

源自 querº} [抱怨] 参见 kwes-

quar“reler 或

quar“reller

n(名词)

quarrel

quarrel 2

AHD:[kwôr“…l, kw¼r“-]

DJ[6kw%8rl, 6kw%r-]

KK[6kw%rl, 6kw$r-]

n(名词)

A bolt for a crossbow

四角箭:用于十字弓的一种弩箭

A tool, such as a stonemason's chisel, that has a squared head

凿子:有一方头的工具,如石匠用的凿子

A small diamond-shaped or square pane of glass in a latticed window

菱形玻璃板:花格窗上菱形或正方形方框的小玻璃

Middle English quarel

中古英语 quarel

from Old French

源自 古法语

from Vulgar Latin quadrellus

源自 俗拉丁语 quadrellus

diminutive of Late Latin quadrus [square]

后期拉丁语 quadrus的小后缀 [正方形]

from Latin quadrum see k wetwer-

源自 拉丁语 quadrum 参见 k wetwer-

quarrel

[5kwRrEl; (@) 5kwC:rEl]

n

争论;争辩;口角

We had a quarrel about money

我们就钱的问题争吵起来。

争吵的理由;争论的原因

He has no quarrel with us

他没有理由和我们争论。

quarrel

vi

-ll-; (AmE) -l-

争吵;争辩;口角

Those children are always quarrelling over little things

那些孩子们总是为小事而争吵。

quarrel with

抱怨;不同意

quarrel

中古英语 quarel〈古法语 querele〈拉丁语 querela 埋怨

精彩英语吵架108句

You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!

What\'s wrong with you 你怎么回事?

You shouldn\'t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!

You\'re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

Don\'t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

Who do you think you are 你以为你是谁?

What\'s your problem 你怎么回事啊?

I hate you! 我讨厌你!

I don\'t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

You\'re crazy! 你疯了!

Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)

Don\'t bother me 别烦我。

Knock it off 少来这一套。

Get out of my face 从我面前消失!

Leave me alone 走开。

Get lost滚开!

Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

You piss me off 你气死我了。

It\'s none of your business 关你屁事!

What\'s the meaning of this 这是什么意思?

How dare you! 你敢!

Cut it out 省省吧。

You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!

You have a lot of nerve 脸皮真厚。

I\'m fed up 我厌倦了。

I can\'t take it anymore 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)

I\'ve had enough of your garbage 我听腻了你的废话。

Shut up! 闭嘴!

What do you want 你想怎么样?

Do you know what time it is 你知道现在都几点吗?

What were you thinking 你脑子进水啊?

How can you say that 你怎么可以这样说?

Who says 谁说的?

That\'s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

Don\'t look at me like that 别那样看着我。

What did you say 你说什么?

You are out of your mind 你脑子有毛病!

You make me so mad你气死我了啦。

Drop dead 去死吧!

Fuck off 滚蛋。

Don\'t give me your shit 别跟我胡扯。

Don\'t give me your excuses/ No more excuses 别找借口。

You\'re a pain in the ass 你这讨厌鬼。

You\'re an asshole 你这缺德鬼。

You bastard! 你这杂种!

Get over yourself 别自以为是。

You\'re nothing to me 你对我什么都不是。

It\'s not my fault 不是我的错。

You look guilty 你看上去心虚。

I can\'t help it 我没办法。

That\'s your problem 那是你的问题。

I don\'t want to hear it 我不想听!

Get off my back 少跟我罗嗦。

Give me a break 饶了我吧。

Who do you think you\'re talking to 你以为你在跟谁说话?

Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

You\'re so careless 你真粗心。

Why on earth didn\'t you tell me the truth 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

I\'m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!

What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

I\'m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!

I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!

That\'s terrible 真糟糕!

Just look at what you\'ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!

I wish I had never met you 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

You\'re a disgrace 你真丢人!

I\'ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!

Don\'t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

I\'m sick of it 我都腻了。

You\'re such a bitch! 你这个婊子!

Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!

Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

You\'re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!

You\'ve gone too far! 你太过分了!

I loathe you! 我讨厌你!

I detest you! 我恨你!

Get the hell out of here! 滚开!

Don\'t be that way! 别那样!

Can\'t you do anything right 成事不足,败事有余。

You\'re impossible 你真不可救药。

Don\'t touch me! 别碰我!

Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!

Get out of my life 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。

You\'re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!

Don\'t give me your attitude 别跟我摆架子。

You\'ll be sorry 你会后悔的。

We\'re through 我们完了!

Look at the mess you\'ve made! 你搞得一团糟!

You\'ve ruined everything 全都让你搞砸了。

I can\'t believe your never 你好大的胆子!

You\'re away too far 你太过分了。

I can\'t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!

I\'m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!

I could kill you! 我宰了你!

That\'s the stupidest thing I\'ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!

(比尔·盖茨常用)

I can\'t believe a word you say 我才不信你呢!

You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!

Don\'t push me ! 别逼我!

Enough is enough! 够了够了!

Don\'t waste my time anymore 别再浪费我的时间了!

Don\'t make so much noise I\'m working 别吵,我在干活。

It\'s unfair 太不公平了。

I\'m very disappointed 真让我失望。

Don\'t panic! 别怕!

What do you think you are doing 你知道你在做什么吗?

Don\'t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!

You asked for it 你自找的。

Nonsense! 鬼话!

 讲英语难,用英语吵架更难。很多人生气的时候连平常的英文都说不出口, 更不用说吵架了。现在就来教你几句吵架用语吧!不过大家在使用的时候一定要注意场合哦。

1 I'm so fed up with your BS Cut the crap。

我受够了你的废话,闭嘴吧。

当你听到对方废话连篇、讲个不停时,你就可以说“Cut the crap”,相当于中文里的“废话少说”。

2 Hey! Wise up!

别傻了!

当别人做了什么愚蠢的事时,你可以说“Don't be stupid”或是“Don't be silly”,但这是非常不礼貌的说法。比较客气一点的说法就是“wise up”,相当于中文里的“放聪明点”。

3 Put up or shut up。

要么你去做, 不然就给我闭嘴。

4 You eat with that mouth  教你用地道英语吵架

你是用这张嘴吃饭的吗

如果别人对你说脏话,你就回敬他这一句。言下之意就是“你的嘴那么脏,你还用这张嘴吃饭”。

5 You are dead meat。

你死定了。

6 Don't you dare!/How dare you!

你敢!

7 Don't push me around。

不要摆布我。

如果有人指挥你一下做这个,一下做那个,你就可以用这一句“Hey! Don't push me around”。还有一句跟push 有关的成语, 叫 push the button, 意思就是“指使、操纵”,例如, I know why you are doing this, someone is pushing your button!

8 Are you raised in the barn

你是在乡下长大的吗

9 You want to step outside/You want to take this outside

你想到外面解决吗

要是两个人言语不和吵起来了,可能就有人要说这一句了,指的就是“你想出去打架吗”。类似的说法还有“Do you want to pick a fight”。

10 You and what army/You and who else

你找了多少人来啊

要是有人跟你说“Do you want to step outside”,你就可以回他这一句,意思是说“那你找了多少人来打架啊”还有一句话也很有意思,叫“Whose side are you on”,这就是在快要打架时问别人说“你到底是站在哪一边的”。

欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:浪漫分享网

原文地址:https://hunlipic.com/qinggan/11600059.html

(0)
打赏 微信扫一扫微信扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫支付宝扫一扫
上一篇 2023-12-04
下一篇2023-12-04

发表评论

登录后才能评论

评论列表(0条)

    保存