Please accept my hearty congratulations upon your marriage.May peace, health, happiness and bright future attend both your bride and yourself until the end.
值此新婚之际,请接受我的衷心祝贺。愿你和新娘永远和睦、健康、幸福、前程辉煌。
I wish you both the best of luck and, ever-increasing happiness as the years go by
愿你俩福星高照,幸福与日俱增。
I wish you both all the luck and happiness life can offer
祝愿你俩生活美满幸福。
Allow me to join the chorus of congratulations upon your recent marriage
值你新婚之际,请允许我加入祝福的行列。
My husband joins me in hoping that you have a long and happy and prosperous life together
我丈夫和我一同祝愿你俩美满幸福,白头偕老。
Wishing you many happy returns of the wedding day.
正值阁下新婚之禧,恭贺幸福无量。
My heart felt congratulations on your coming happy union!
谨向你们即将到来的幸福结合致以衷心的祝贺。
My sincere congratulations on this auspicious event of yours.
值你俩大喜之日,谨致最诚挚的况贺。
Our best wishes to the two of you for a happy marriage filled with all the good things.
(我们)愿你俩婚姻美满幸福。
Best wishes from one of your old friends on your engagement
在你们订婚之际,请接受一个老朋友最美好的祝愿。
My very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness.
向你俩致以最美好的祝愿,祝你们终生幸福。
We send you both our love and best wishes for every happiness that life can bring
我们谨向你俩祝贺,愿你们的婚后生活无上幸福。
Let me wish you and your bride every joy and the best of everything.
祝你和你的新娘幸福欢乐。
I hope you will have nothing but joy and happiness in your life together.
我希望你俩的共同生活美满幸福。
May you always have everything you wish for a rich life together.
愿你们事事如愿,美满幸福。
May every happiness be yours on this wedding day.Let an old friend of yours send her love and congratulations to you and the groom
值此婚礼佳日,祝愿幸福无量。请接受一位老朋友对你和新郎的衷心祝贺。
The news of your recent marriage having reached me,I beg to offer my most sincere congratulations.
获悉新婚之喜,请接受我最诚挚的祝贺。 我以前看生活大爆炸里面谢耳朵有一个婚礼祝词,很感人,去搜了一下,结果看到这个,觉得很适合,很真诚,所以推荐给你,祝你朋友新婚快乐!
如果回去之后他请你吃饭,那么你必须给他红包,如果回去之后他什么也没提,那么就看你自己怎么看这件事了,如果你觉得自己不给的话,朋友会觉得不舒服或者自己觉得过意不去那就给,其他情况就不用给了。
欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:浪漫分享网
评论列表(0条)