他们在吵架英语

他们在吵架英语,第1张

他们在吵架的英语为They are arguing in English。

"They are arguing in English"这句话是用现在进行时态表示的。现在进行时态是表示现在正在进行的动作,或正在进行的状态。在这句话中,“are arguing”是现在进行时态的动词形式,“in English”是修饰动词的短语。

这句话的语态是主动语态,因为“they”在句子中作为主语,执行动作。如果改为被动语态,可以说:“English is being argued by them。”现在进行时态通常表示的是当前正在执行的动作,它强调动作在进行中,还没有结束。它常用于描述现在正在发生的事情。例如“I am writing a letter”,这里强调的是我现在正在书写这份信件,而不是过去或将来的某个时刻。

现在进行时态在英语中的使用非常广泛,它可以用来描述正在进行的行为或状态,还可以用于描述未来的安排和计划,当然前提必须要有明确的背景。这种文法形式让语言更加动态且贴近现实,是英语中必不可少的一种时态。

同义短语

1、They are fighting in English

2、They are quarreling in English

3、They are bickering in English

4、They are having a dispute in English

5、They are in a heated debate in English

 1、说一句对不起无以表达我的歉意,说多了又浪费您的宝贵时间。这样吧,我给你一个最诚意的微笑,如果您也笑了就说明您原谅我了,如果您不笑我就只好哭了。

  2、今天由于冲动的到来,使得我做了错事,现在我已经把冲动打的出血,为你出气,请你张开眼看我多真诚,我已经请了道歉**替我说情,希望你能接受,谢谢!

3、如果爱上,我就不会轻易放过,莽撞,可能会使我后悔一阵子,怯懦,却会使我后悔一辈子。你说我厚脸皮也好,缠人也好,再不原谅我,我就直接去找你!

4、我是小淘气,常惹你生气,不是我有意,难改牛脾气,真诚向你道歉,虚心向你致意,我要改掉坏脾气,携手快乐创奇迹,幸福逍遥在一起!

  5、惹你生气,让你烦忧;我心内疚,黯然神伤;无心之过,企望原谅;发条信息,诚表歉意;愿你大肚,一笑而过;祝你幸福,事事开怀!

  6、每次吵架,你都会先妥协,不是因为你错了,而是你太在乎我,在乎我们的往后,请原谅我的任性和霸道,我不会再把委屈给你,未来的路我们牵手一起走。

  7、朋友别难过,我只是无心之过;朋友别悲伤,我只是偶尔心伤。今天过后,我不再让你悲伤;今天过后,我不再记得难过时光。明天日子里,送你灿烂的时光;明天日子里,给你明媚的阳光。

1关于生气的英语词组比如beangrywithbemadatbeannoyed还有多想几

关于生气:1make sb angry 使某人生气例:他的粗鲁让我生气His rudeness made me really angry2be angry over sth 因某事而生气例:别为这些琐事生气Don't be angry over such trivial matters3get angry with; get annoyed with 对(人)生气 4be enraged 使动怒,使气愤He was enraged at the waste他觉得这样荼毒生灵实在令人气愤He was enraged that he was shut out他对被拒于门外一事极为愤怒He was enraged to hear the news他听到这消息而发怒关于吵架:1quarrel with sb 和某人吵架我理论,而不是和他吵架I reasoned rather than quarreled with him2have a row吵架He have a row with his wife and just walk out on her他和妻子吵架后就把她抛弃了。

2用英语骂人的句子有

1 stop complaining! 别发牢骚! 2 you make me sick! 你真让我恶心! 3 what's wrong with you? 你怎麽回事? 4 you shouldn't have done that! 你真不应该那样做! 5 you're a jerk! 你是个废物/混球! 6 don't talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话! 7 who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁? 8 what's your problem? 你怎麽回事啊? 9 i hate you! 我讨厌你 ! 10 i don't want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你! 11 you're crazy! 你疯了! 12 are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!) 13 don't bother me 别烦我。

14 knock it off 少来这一套。 15 get out of my face 从我面前消失! 16 leave me alone 走开。

17 get lost 滚开! 18 take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇著去吧。 19 you piss me off 你气死我了。

20 it's none of your business 关你屁事! 21 what's the meaning of this? 这是什麽意思? 22 how dare you! 你敢! 23 cut it out 省省吧。 24 you stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪! 25 you have a lot of nerve 脸皮真厚。

26 i'm fed up 我厌倦了。 27 i can't take it anymore 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用) 28 i've had enough of your garbage 我听腻了你的废话。

29 shut up! 闭嘴! 30 what do you want? 你想怎麽样? 31 do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗? 32 what were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊? 33 how can you say that? 你怎麽可以这样说? 34 who says? 谁说的? 35 that's what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的! 36 don't look at me like that 别那样看著我。 37 what did you say? 你说什麽? 38 you are out of your mind 你脑子有毛病! 39 you make me so mad你气死我了啦。

40 drop dead 去死吧! 41 i don\'t give a 我才不管(理都不理)呢。 42 don't give me your 别跟我胡扯。

43 don't give me your excuses/ no more excuses 别找借口。 44 you're a pain in the ass 你这讨厌鬼。

45 you're an asshole 你这缺德鬼。 46 you bastard! 你这杂种! 47 get over yourself 别自以为是。

48 you're nothing to me 你对我什麽都不是。 49 it's not my fault 不是我的错。

50 you look guilty 你看上去心虚。 51 i can't help it 我没办法。

52 that's your problem 那是你的问题。 53 i don't want to hear it 我不想听! 54 get off my back 少跟我罗嗦。

55 give me a break 饶了我吧。 56 who do you think you're talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话? 57 look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子! 58 you' re so careless 你真粗心。

59 why on earth didn't you tell me the truth? 你到底为什麽不跟我说实话? 60 i'm about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了! 61 what a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个! 62 i'm not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦! 63 i never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你! 64 that's terrible 真糟糕! 65 just look at what you've done! 看看你都做了些什麽! 66 i wish i had never met you 我真后悔这辈子遇到你! 67 you're a disgrace 你真丢人! 68 i'll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你! 69 don't nag me! 别在我面前唠叨! 70 i'm sick of it 我都腻了。 71 you're such a ! 你这个婊子! 72 stop screwing/fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了! 73 mind your own business! 管好你自己的事! 74 you're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处! 75 you've gone too far! 你太过分了! 76 i loathe you! 我讨厌你! 77 i detest you! 我恨你! 78 get the hell out of here! 滚开! 79 don't be that way! 别那样! 80 can't you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

81 you're impossible 你真不可救药。 82 don't touch me! 别碰我! 83 get away from me! 离我远一点儿! 84 get out of my life 我不愿再见到你。

/ 从我的生活中消失吧。 85 you're a joke! 你真是一个小丑! 86 don't give me your attitude 别跟我摆架子。

87 you'll be sorry 你会后悔的。 88 we're through 我们完了! 89 look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一团糟! 90 you've ruined everything 全都让你搞砸了。

91 i can't believe your never 你好大的胆子! 92 you're away too far 你太过分了。 93 i can't take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦! 94 i'm telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次! 95 i could kill you! 我宰了你! 96 that's the stupidest thing i\'ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事。

(比尔盖茨常用) 97 i can't believe a word you say 我才不信你呢! 98 you never tell the truth!你从来就不说实话! 99 don't push me ! 别逼我! 100 enough is enough! 够了够了。

3生气时可以用的几个英语句子

生气时可以用的几个英语句子

1 Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!33 How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说

2 You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!34 Who says? 谁说的?

3 What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事?35 That's what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

4 You shouldn't have done that! 你真不应该那样做!36 Don't look at me like that 别那样看着我。

5 You're a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!37 What did you say? 你说什么?

6 Don't talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!38 You are out of your mind 你脑子有毛病!

7 Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?39 You make me so mad。你气死我了啦。

8 What's your problem? 你怎么回事啊?40 Drop dead 去死吧

9 I hate you! 我讨厌你!41 off 滚蛋。

10 I don't want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!42 Don't give me your shit 别跟我胡扯。

11 You're crazy! 你疯了!43 Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses 别找借口。

12 Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!) 44 You're a pain in the ass 你这讨厌鬼。

13 Don't bother me 别烦我。45 You're an asshole 你这缺德鬼。

14 Knock it off 少来这一套。46 You bastard! 你这杂种!

15 Get out of my face 从我面前消失!47 Get over yourself 别自以为是。

16 Leave me alone 走开。4

4用英语吵架的句子

英语吵架100句 1 You make me sick! 你真让我恶心! 2 What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事? 3 I'm very disappointed 真让我失望。

5 You're a jerk! 你是个废物/混球! 6 Don't talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话! 7 Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁? 8 What's your problem? 你怎么回事啊? 9 I hate you! 我讨厌你! 10 I don't want to see you ce! 我不愿再见到你! 11 You're crazy! 你疯了! 12 Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗? 13 Don't bother me 别烦我。 14 Knock it off 少来这一套。

15 Get out of my face 从我面前消失! 16 Leave me alone 走开。 17 Get lost滚开! 18 Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

19 You piss me off 你气死我了。 20 It's none of your business 关你屁事! 21 What's the meaning of this? 这是什么意思? 22 How dare you! 你敢! 23 Cut it out 省省吧。

24 You stupid jerk! 你这蠢! 25 You have a lot of nerve 脸皮真厚。 26 I'm fed up 我厌倦了。

27 I can't take it anymore 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用) 28 I've had enough of your garbage 我听腻了你的废话。 29 Shut up! 闭嘴! 30 What do you want? 你想怎么样? 31 Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗? 32 What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊? 33 How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说? 34 Who says? 谁说的? 35 That's what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的! 36 Don't look at me like that 别那样看着我。

37 What did you say? 你说什么? 38 You are out of your mind 你脑子有毛病! 39 You make me so mad你气死我了啦。 40 Drop dead 去死吧! 41 Don't give me your 别跟我胡扯。

42 Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses 别找借口。 43 Nonsense! 鬼话! 44 You're a pain in the ass 你这讨厌鬼。

45 You're an asshole 你这缺德鬼。 46 You asked for it 你自找的。

47 Get over yourself 别自以为是。 48 You're nothing to me 你对我什么都不是。

49 It's not my fault 不是我的错。 50 You look guilty 你看上去心虚。

51 I can't help it 我没办法。 52 That's your problem 那是你的问题。

53 I don't want to hear it 我不想听! 54 Get off my back 少跟我罗嗦。 55 Give me a break 饶了我吧。

56 Who do you think you're talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话? 57 Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子! 58 You're so careless 你真粗心。 59 Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话? 60 I'm about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了! 61 What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个! 62 I'm not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦! 63 I never want to see you ce again! 我再也不要见到你! 64 That's terrible 真糟糕! 65 Just look at what you've done! 看看你都做了些什么! 66 I wish I had never met you 我真后悔这辈子遇到你! 67 You're a disgrace 你真丢人! 68 I'll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你! 69 Don't nag me! 别在我面前唠叨! 70 I'm sick of it 我都腻了。

71 Don't you dare come back again! 你敢再回来! 72 Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了! 73 Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事! 74 You're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处! 75 You've gone too far! 你太过分了! 76 I loathe you! 我讨厌你! 77 I detest you! 我恨你! 78 Get the hell out of here! 滚开! 79 Don't be that way! 别那样! 80 Can't you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。 81 You're impossible 你真不可救药。

82 Don't touch me! 别碰我! 83 Get away from me! 离我远一点儿! 84 Get out of my life 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。

85 You're a joke! 你真是一个小丑! 86 Don't give me your attitude 别跟我摆架子。 87 You'll be sorry 你会后悔的。

88 We're through 我们完了! 89 Look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一团糟! 90 You've ruined everything 全都让你搞砸了。 91 I can't believe your never 你好大的胆子! 92 You're away too far 你太过分了。

93 I can't take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦! 94 I'm telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次! 95 I could kill you! 我宰了你! 96 That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔·盖茨常用) 97 I can't believe a word you say 我才不信你呢! 98 You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话! 99 Don't push me ! 别逼我! 100 Enough is enough! 够了够了。

5跟情绪有关的英文短语

有关情绪的英语短语 be alive and kicking 生气勃勃 be crossed in love 爱情受挫 be on edge 紧张,急躁不安 be thrilled to bits 兴奋至极 burn up 发怒 calm down 镇静下来 feel an urge to 有强烈的欲望或冲动想。。。 feel down 情绪消沉 feel left out 感到受冷落 have a fit 大怒,大惊 have a short temper 脾气暴躁 lose one's temper 发脾气

采纳哦

6英语中表示愤怒的话

汉语习语英译13[偷懒耍滑头]goof-off小王总是偷懒耍滑头。

上班时,不是去打电话,就是跑到医务室去看病。Xiao Wang's always goofing-off -- either making phone calls or going to the clinic to see doctors during office hours汉语中“偷懒耍滑头”很接近英语goof-off这一短语的意思。

此语主要用于逃避工作或故意偷懒的场合。14〔大动肝火]be up in arms由于公司最近几个月的销售业绩不佳,老板正在大动肝火。

The boss is up in arms about the company's poor sales record in the past few months 汉语中“大动肝火”或“愤怒已极”之类的概念除了可以用fly into a rage, be filled with indignation的片语表示外,还可以用be up in arms的习语来表达。此语的意思是“举起双臂,抖动两个拳头”,表示愤怒。

15[保持冷静〕keep cool即使是在十分气愤的情况下她也能保持冷静。She can keep cool even under heavy pressure of anger汉语中“保持冷静”的说法在英语中有以下几种表示方法:to keep cool, to keep calm, cool it, hold one's horses,等等。

但是在口语中,英美人通常keep cool和keep calm两种。16[说话兜圈子]beat about the bush别跟我兜圈子了,快说你到底想干什么吧!Stop beating about the bush Just tell me what you want!“说话兜圈子”意指“说话拐弯抹角”或不能“直来直去”。

可以用 beat about (around) the bush的片语来表示。此语直译为“在灌木丛中胡乱拍打”,意思就是“分敲侧击”或“兜圈子”。

17[心怀叵测]have an ax to grind她总是心怀叵测,对她说的话你得多留神。She always has an ax to grind You should take whatever she say with a pinch of salt“心怀叵测”相当于汉语口语中“没安好心”或“没好心”的意思。

接近于英语have an ax to grind的说法。此语直译为“有一把斧子要磨”。

据说,此语源于美国政治家本杰明·富兰克林(Benjmin Franklin,1706--1790)的少年生活,一天有一男子想磨斧子。由于他不知怎样使用磨石,于是,年幼的富兰克林便用尽全身力量把重达一百多公斤的grindstone推转很多次。

此间,那个男子连连夸奖富兰克林。可是,斧子刚一磨好,他就嘲笑地对富兰克林说:“是故意让你这样干的”说罢转身就走了。

后来此语转喻“心怀叵测”。18[心术不正〕not have one's heart in the right place他的心术不正,动不动就在别人的背后涌刀子。

He doesn't have his heart in the right place He would find every opportunity to stab in the back of others上面谈到的“心怀叵测”强调“另有企图”或“用心不良”的某段时间内的行为,而“心术不正”则指人坏的品质。因此,偶尔“心怀叵测”的人倒不一定是个一贯“心术不正”的人。

有人曾用not have a good heart译之,但不如用not have the heart in the right place的表示法更符合口语习惯。此语直译为“心没长在正地方上”,即“心术不正”。

19[背后捅刀子]stab in the back我万万没有想到张某会在背后捅我一刀。我过去太信任她了。

I was taken aback and didn't think Zhang would stab me in the back I placed too much trust in her汉语中“背后捅刀子”、“暗下毒手”以及“脚底使绊”之类的概念在很多情况下都可用 stab somebody in the back的片语来表示。此语与汉语的“背后捅刀子”几乎是形合意切。

20[说某人的坏话〕badmouth somebody我从来没说过任何人的坏话。I've never badmouthed anyone“说人的坏话”在英语口语中有两种表示方法:一是speak evil of somebody, 二是badmouth somebody。

比较起来,后者更具口语色彩。

  随着全球经济一体化的发展,我国的教育和文化等方面也在不断地向前发展。英语作为全球通用的语言,是不同国家的人们之间沟通的桥梁。我精心收集了两人英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

两人英语对话范文1

Jaco: Hi, I am Jaco McGuire You must be Mr Simpson I’m here to pick up your girl Jessica

你好。我是杰克麦奎尔。您肯定是辛普森先生。我是来接您女儿杰西卡的。

Mr Simpson: Okay, kid She is upstairs changing Where are you taking her

  好的。她在楼上换衣服。你要带她去哪里

Jaco: We are going to movies Romeo and Juliet

我们要去看**《罗密欧与朱丽叶》。

Mr Simpson: That’s a good one Her mom and I went out to see that movie too on our first date But I don’t like the ending

那部**不错。她妈妈和我的第一次约会也是这部**。可是我不喜欢结局。

Jaco: Me, neither They should have lived happily ever after

我也不喜欢。他们本应该永远幸福的生活在一起的。

Mr Simpson: Thanks to her stupid Dad and cousin, they both died Family hatred should not have got in the way of love Do you hate me

就是因为那个迂腐的父亲和表哥,他们都死了。家庭仇恨不应该介入爱情的。你讨厌我吗

Jaco: No, absolutely not You are a nice man Jessica talked a lot about you

不,当然不了。您是一个好人。杰西卡经常提起您。

Mr Simpson: Really Nothing bad, I hope Whose fault you think made the two split up for ever Let’s show some honesty here Are you going to kill me if I say you are not allowed to meet my Jesse

是吗没什么坏话吧。你觉得他们俩个人永别是谁的错啊我们坦诚点儿。如果我说你不可以见我的杰西,你会杀了我吗

Jaco: I, uh, No No But I need to know why If it is my fault, or you don’t think I am good enough for her, I will do everything that I can to improve myself

我,恩,不会。不会的。但是我要知道为什么。如果是我的问题,或者您认为我配不上她,我会尽一切努力来提高自己。

Mr Simpson: Kidding, kid Relax Call me Carl Now we are on the first-name bases Take care of my girl

放松点儿,开玩笑的。叫我卡尔吧。现在我们可以直呼其名了。好好照顾我的女儿。

两人英语对话范文2

Judy: Hester is a very tough woman She protects her love at the cost of being charged with ery

海丝特是一个坚强的女人。她以被控通奸罪的代价保护着自己的爱人。

Sherry: The Scarlet Letter Maybe that’s the true meaning of love

《红字》可能那就是爱情的真谛吧。

Judy: Her hu and Chillingworth is the most miserable man in the world He lived on revenge, which was caused by himself

她丈夫齐灵渥斯是这个世界上最悲惨的人。他靠复仇活着,而这一切的仇恨是他自己造成的。

Sherry: He disappeared at first At that time, it is very normal for his wife to think that he might have died And he is much older than Hester Such a pervert

一开始他失踪了。那个年代,他妻子认为他可能死了,是很正常的事情。而且他比海丝特年长很多唉。真是个色狼。

Judy: That was a time of savageness and chauvini

那是个充斥着野蛮和沙文主义的年代。

Sherry: He doesn’t love Hester He is mad at her because she had an affair with another man Why Hester married him since she did not like him at all

他根本不爱海思特。他生气是因为她有了外遇。可为什么海丝特要嫁给他呢既然她一点儿都不爱他

Judy: Maybe she didn’t know that until she met Dimmesdale It happens It’s like I never meet the right person until I am engaged

可能是遇到丁梅斯代尔以后,她才知道的吧。这是常有的事情。好比我吧,直到自己订婚了,才遇到了一个自己心仪的。

Sherry: Seems you have got a long story to tell

貌似你要有一段很长的故事要说咯。

Judy: But she was wrong about her love Dimmesdale is selfish How could can he watch his love be punished

可她看错了她的爱人。丁梅斯代尔是个自私的家伙。他怎么可以眼看着自己的爱人被惩罚呢

Sherry: He has been suffering from psychological distress In the end, he died after confessing to the public and his love God has his choice

他心里一直备受煎熬。最后,他在像公众和爱人面前忏悔以后,一命呜呼了。上帝什么都知道的。

两人英语对话范文3

Tom: I heard that you didn't pass the exam

我听说你考试没过。

Bob: Yes What a disappointment

是啊。真扫兴。

Tom: Did you prepare for it

你有准备吗

Bob: Of course yes

当然有。

Tom: This is so strange

那就奇怪了。

Bob: I agree with you

是啊。

Tom: Just let it go There's nothing you can do about it

就让它去吧。这事一点办法也没有。

Bob: Maybe

或许吧。

Tom: Cheer upLet's go to look for fun

振作起来。我们去找点乐子。

Bob: OK,Let us go

好吧,走。

Husband:How's the dinner going (晚饭怎么样了?)

Wife: I did lots of cleanning I am so tired now If you are hungry cook something by yourself (我今天洗了好多东西。我现在真的很累。如果你饿了自己弄点东西吃吧。)

Husband: You tired I worked the whole day, and I did not even say a word! You just sit at home and play with kids How difficult is that! (你累了?我今天工作了整整一天我都没抱怨一个字!你成天就待在家里陪着孩子。这有多难!)

Wife: How difficult is that I cook meals everyday and wash clothes for the whole family! I need to clean the house and take 3kids to school! And at the end of the day, I can't even say I AM TIRED! (这有多难?我每天给全家洗衣服做饭,我要打扫房子还要接送3个孩子去学校!然后在一天快结束的时候我连一句累了都不能说!)

= =行么。。。

英语学习吵架英语001Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!

002You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!

003What's wrong with you 你怎么回事?

004You shouldn't have done that! 你真不应该那样做!

005You're a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

006Don't talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

007Who do you think you are 你以为你是谁?

008What's your problem 你怎么回事啊?

009I hate you! 我讨厌你!

010I don't want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

011You're crazy! 你疯了!

012Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用)

013Don't bother me 别烦我。

014Knock it off 少来这一套。

015Get out of my face 从我面前消失!

016Leave me alone 走开。

017Get lost 滚开!

018Take a hi ke! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇菪h吧。

019You piss me off 你气死我了。

020It's none of your business 关你屁事!

021What's the meaning of this 这是什么意思?

022How dare you! 你敢!

023Cut it out 省省吧。

024You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!

025You have a lot of nerve 脸皮真厚。

026I'm fed up 我厌倦了。

027I can't take it anymore 我受不了了!(常用)

028I've had enough of your garbage 我听腻了你的废话。

029Shut up! 闭嘴!

030What do you want 你想怎么样?

031Do you know what time it is 你知道现在都几点吗?

032What were you thinking 你脑子进水啊?

033How can you say that 你怎么可以这样说?

034Who says 谁说的?

035That's what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

036Don't look at me like that 别那样看着我。

037What did you say 你说什么?

038You are out of your mind 你脑子有毛病!

039You make me so mad 你气死我了啦。

040Drop dead 去死吧!

041fXXk off 滚蛋。

042Don't give me your fish 别跟我 胡扯。

043Don't give me your excuses/No more excuses O找藉口。

044You're a pain in the ass 你这讨厌鬼。

045You're an asshole 你这缺德鬼。

046You bastard! 你这杂种!

047Get over yourself 别自以为是。

048You're nothing to me 你对我什么都不是。

049It's not my fault 不是我的错。

050You look guilty 你看起来心虚。

051I can't help it 我没办法。

052That's your problem 那是你的问题。

053I don't want to hear it 我不想听!

054Get off my back 少跟我啰嗦。

055Give me a break 饶了我吧。

056Who do you think youre talking to 你以为你在跟谁说话?

057Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

058Youre so careless 你真粗心。

059Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

060I'm about t o explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!

061What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

062I'm not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!

063I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!< BR>064That's terrible 真糟糕!

065Just look at what you've done! 看看你都做了些什么!

066I wish I had never met you 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

067You're a disgrace 你真丢人!

068I'll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!

069Don't nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

070I'm sick of it 我都腻了。

 在英语课堂中在英语课堂中,为学生创设真实的语言情景,让学生在情境中感知、理解并运用语言,对于激发学习兴趣趣,培养学生的跨文化交际意识和语言运用能力尤为重要。我精心收集了两个人的简单英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

两个人的简单英语对话篇1

 Todd: So, Shuan, you took a cruise and the cruise left the US

 托德:肖恩,你之前乘坐了游轮,游轮是从美国出发的。

 Shuan: It left yeah It left Florida

 肖恩:对,是从佛罗里达州出发的。

 Todd: OK, and did you only stay at sea or did you make stops on your cruise ship

 托德:好,那游轮是一直在海上航行,还是会在城市停靠

 Shuan: We actually made 4 different stops I cannot remember the last place but the first place we stopped was Key West The second place we stopped was Peurta Vearta, and the third place was Cancun, and the last place I just can't remember the name

 肖恩:我们经停了4个城市。我不记得最后一个停靠城市了,第一个停靠的城市是基韦斯特。第二个城市是Peurta Vearta,第三个城市是坎昆,最后一个城市我不记得了。

 Todd: Actually, what about Key West Is Key West a nice place

 托德:基韦斯特怎么样基韦斯特是个好地方吗

 Shuan: Key West is a really nice place: all the different buildings and stores are actually constructed to make, or constructed to look like historical buildings They are all made out of stone and wood

 肖恩:基韦斯特是个非常不错的地方:那里的所有大楼和商店都与众不同,看上去都像历史建筑。那里的建筑都是用石头和木头建造的。

 Todd: Oh, I see, so they are supposed to look like the first people that came from Europe that built

 托德:哦,我知道了,那些建筑看上去就像第一批从欧洲来的人建造的大楼。

 Shuan: Yeah, they look almost Gothic in style

 肖恩:对,建筑风格像哥特式建筑。

 Todd: Now Key West, is that the US or is that it's own little territory

 托德:基韦斯特是美国的一部分,还是独立的国家

 Shuan: Ah, Key West I don't know

 肖恩:基韦斯特我不知道。

 Todd: I don't know I don't know either and I'm American, so

 托德:我也不知道,我同样不知道,我还是美国人呢……

 Shuan: I actually, if I think back, I do believe that everybody drove on the left-hand side of the road, and I think I recall somebody saying that it was part of the U K

 肖恩:回想的话,我记得那里所有人都是在路左边开车,我记得好像有人说那里是英国的一部分。

 Todd: Oh, really OK, interesting So anyway, besides the buildings, what's Key West like Is it like a good place for adventure, a good place for night life

 托德:哦,真的吗有意思。除了建筑以外,基韦斯特怎么样那是冒险的好地方还是寻求夜生活的好地方

 Shuan: It's a good place for outdoor sea sports

 肖恩:那是户外海上运动的好地方。

 Todd: Oh, yeah, for example, like what can you do

 托德:好,举个例子吧,可以做什么运动

 Shuan: Well, to tell the truth I was really sunburnt the day I got to Key West because I spent too much time on the cruise ship on the top deck

 肖恩:说实话,到基韦斯特的那一天我晒伤了,因为我在游轮甲板上呆了太长时间。

 Todd: Oh that's terrible

 托德:哦,太糟糕了。

 Shuan: So I had to get in the water and I had to get in quick so the very first day we went to, me and my friend Jason, we just went to beach and swam around for most of the day We went with snorkels and flippers We basically just dived down to as deep as we could to avoid the sunlight

 肖恩:所以我必须要进入水里,我必须要快点进入水中,所以我和我朋友杰森第一天到基韦斯特的时候,我们马上就去了海滩,那天大部分时间我们都在海里游泳。我们是带着潜水呼吸管,穿着潜水脚蹼下的海,因为我们要尽可能潜得深一点,以避免阳光照射。

 Todd: Oh, smart move Oh, that's nice So did you actually do any scuba diving when you were in Key West

 托德:哦,聪明的举动。这很好。你们在基韦斯特的时候有玩水肺潜水吗

 Shuan: That's what I did on the second day, yeah Jason and I, we really wanted to go and try some scuba diving, although we had to go with an instructor, it was still a really good experience

 肖恩:那是我第二天做的事情。我和杰森想去尝试一下水肺潜水,虽然我们要在教练的帮助下进行水肺潜水,不过这还是一次很棒的经历。

 Todd: So then you go down in the water What happens You go down in the water and what do you see and what's it like being underwater

 托德:你们潜到水下后会发生什么你们在水下时看到了什么水下是什么样的

 Shuan: To breathe underwater is one skill that I really wish I had and, but it was magnificent in Key West We saw all these different kinds of fish It was just so many colors, and it was just beautiful, the water was just sky blue all the way down and it was just absolutely, yeah, just beautiful

 肖恩:我非常希望我有在水下呼吸的技能,基韦斯特非常壮丽,我们在水下看到了各种各样的鱼类。有各种颜色的鱼类,非常漂亮,海水非常蓝,向下潜的过程中景色都非常美。

两个人的简单英语对话篇2

 Todd: So, Greg you were saying you had brothers and they always picked on you like all older brothers do Do you have any stories about your brothers used to do to you

 托德:格雷格,你说过你有哥哥,而且他们经常捉弄你,一般哥哥们都会这么做。你能讲讲你的哥哥们都对你做过什么吗

 Greg: Ah, yes, you know I think back on some of the crazy fights we had and it is absolutely amazing that we are all still alive (Yeah) One time, I was closing the garage door and I didn't see my brother, my oldest brother walking behind me and I pulled the door down and it hit him in the head

 格雷格:对,你知道,回想一下我们之间那些疯狂的吵架,我觉得我们都还活着真是太令人吃惊了。(嗯)有一次,我把车库门关上的时候并没有看到我哥哥,我大哥走在我的后面,我没看到他直接把门关上了,所以他撞到了头。

 Todd: Right, ooh, ow!

 托德:啊哈!

 Greg: A complete accident (Yeah) but he just got so angry He had a pair of shoes that he was holding in his hand, and I think he was going to polish them or something, and he just took the shoe and he smacked me as hard as he could right in the stomach

 格雷格:那完全是个意外。(对)可是他非常生气。当时他手里拿着一双鞋,我想他可能是要打鞋油之类的,所以他就用最大的力气把鞋扔向我,正好砸到了我的肚子上。

 Todd: Oh, that's gotta hurt

 托德:哦,那会很疼的。

 Greg: Oh, it hurt so much I bent over and I got so angry and I looked in the garage and I saw a big piece of metal pipe

 格雷格:对,非常疼。我被砸得弯下了腰,所以我非常生气,我环顾了一下车库,看到了一根金属管。

 Todd: Oh, no!

 托德:哦,不!

 Greg: And I held it like a spear, and I ran after him, and he of course ran away I was chasing him around the house and he ran into the front door, and I threw the spear, as hard as I could, and it went like a, I threw the pipe, and it went like a spear, through the air, and he closed the door right behind him, and it put a hole in the door

 格雷格:我像拿矛一样拿着那根金属管追他,他当然要跑了。我一直绕着房子追他,然后他跑进了前门,我用最大的力气扔出了那根管子,管子像矛一样飞了出去,他进门后就把门关上了,所以管子在门上戳了个洞。

 Todd: Oh, man, it was gonna hit him It would have hit him

 托德:哦,天哪,差点就击中他。差点就打到他。

 Greg: It would have hit him actually

 格雷格:的确差点就要打到他了。

 Todd: Wow You don't even want to think what could have happened if it had hit him

 托德:哇。你难道没有想过管子打到他后会发生什么吗

 Greg: Yeah, it's amazing that we're still alive We used to have fights with baseball bats and branches and things

 格雷格:嗯,所以说我们都还活着简直难以置信。我们以前常用棒球棒和树枝之类的东西打架。

 Todd: Well, it must have been good, made you tough and strong for all the other kids at school

 托德:那一定很美好,而且使你比学校里其他的孩子更坚强、强壮。

 Greg: Yeah, they thought I was crazy

 格雷格:对,当时他们认为我疯了。

两个人的简单英语对话篇3

 Tom: I don't know what to do for my next holiday Have you ever tried rafting

 汤姆:我不知道下一个假期要做什么。你玩过漂流吗

 Joel: Yeah, actually I was a camp counselor one time for this high school program and we did a week long rafting trip in Utah I can't remember the name of the river, but there was about 20 kids, and we carried all of our food and camping equipment on the raft, so we would pack, all the students would help pack up everything onto the rafts We would go down the river for about three or four hours a day then we would stop at a camp stop We would have to take all of the food, all of the camping equipment off and then the students would have different roles, so some students that day were in charge of cooking food for example, and they had prepared a menu, all the ingredients for that day Other students were in charge of setting up all of the campground, you know, the tents Other students were in charge of like building the fire

 乔尔:玩过。我曾做过高中露营活动的辅导员,我们曾在犹他州进行过为期一周的漂流旅行。我记不清那条河流的名字了,我只记得大约有20名学生,我们带着所有的食物和露营装备坐上了橡皮艇,所有学生都要帮忙打包行李,然后装上橡皮艇。一天中我们大概沿着河流漂流三或四个小时,然后我们会停下来露营。我们要把所有食物和露营装备拿下来,然后学生们会进行分工,一些学生负责做饭,他们要准备菜单还有那天要用的所有材料。一些学生负责搭帐篷,其他学生则要去生火。

 Tom: Sounds like the students were doing a lot of work What did you do

 汤姆:听起来学生们要做很多工作。那你做什么

 Joel: We were organizing; making sure they were all on their roles

 乔尔:我们负责组织,确保学生们完成他们的工作。

 Tom: Organizing!

 汤姆:组织!

 Joel: Cracking the whip

 乔尔:我们是鞭策他们的。

 Tom: So you stayed in a different place each night

 汤姆:所以你们每晚都住在不同的地方。

 Joel: Yeah, so we were, you know, camping We had to carry every supply that we needed for an entire week and carry it all on the rafts

 乔尔:对,每晚就在不同的地方露营。那一周的时间我们在漂流时尽量带上所有需要的供给。

 Tom: Did anything go wrong

 汤姆:那出过什么差错吗

 Joel: Yeah, it got very cold for a few days, and a couple of students, actually, we went through rapids, so I don't know, do you call it the same (yeah) in British English It's exciting but it was a very cold day and it's very rough so a few students fell in

 乔尔:有,有几天非常冷,我们穿过急流时……英式英语中是不是也这么说(对)虽然很兴奋,可是那是寒冷的一天,而且浪很大,所以一些学生掉进河里了。

 Tom: What happened

 汤姆:发生了什么

 Joel: It's very dangerous You know, everyone wears a life vest, so I think they were all able to swim anyway, but you have to wear a life vest, and they teach you to try to face your feet down stream because there are many rocks and things like that

 乔尔:其实这很危险。你知道,所有人都穿着救生衣,虽然我想他们所有人都会游泳,但是也必须要穿救生衣,而且向下游的时候要尽量面对你的脚,因为河流中有许多岩石。

 Tom: Oh, so you don't hit your

 汤姆:哦,这样你就不会撞到……

 Joel: That's right If you're going head first, then you could, the water's moving quickly so you could hit a rock or something, so you try to go feet first, and then, everyone has a paddle, so we try to paddle the raft over to them as quickly as we can, pull them back in, but you know, we're still maybe an hour and a half from where we are camping so being completely wet like that, you know, you're so cold until we get back

 乔尔:没错。如果你的头在前,因为河水非常湍急,你可能会撞到岩石或其他东西,所以你要尽量使脚在前面,而且每个人都有船桨,所以我们要尽快把橡皮艇划到他们旁边,把他们拉上来,不过离我们到露营地还有一个半小时的时间,可是我们全都湿透了,所以我们回到露营地之前一直都非常冷。

 Tom: It sounds like an incredible holiday Did anyone take a camera

 汤姆:听起来那是一个难以置信的假期。有人带相机吗

 Joel: Oh, of course There's tons of pictures on it, but what I find most about trips like that, like sometimes when you're so cold and everything like that You feel terrible You feel miserable, but it's such a group experience, like you really get close to everyone, and you feel like, you feel so much closer to everyone after you've gone through a challenging experience like that

 乔尔:当然。我们拍了很多照片,不过我在那次旅行中感受最多的是,在那种非常寒冷的情况下,你会感觉又糟糕又痛苦,不过这是一次团队体验,你可以和所有人熟悉起来,在经历了这种充满挑战性的经历后,你会感觉到大家都亲近起来。

 Tom: To have to pull your friend out of the water

 汤姆:必须要把你的朋友从水里救出来。

 Joel: That's right

 乔尔:没错。

欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:浪漫分享网

原文地址:https://hunlipic.com/qinggan/10406309.html

(0)
打赏 微信扫一扫微信扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫支付宝扫一扫
上一篇 2023-11-05
下一篇2023-11-05

发表评论

登录后才能评论

评论列表(0条)

    保存