童佳倩,제발 나 한테 시집오라, 비록 지금 내가 차도 없고, 돈도 없고, 집도 없고, 다이야 반지도 없지만, 건데 나에겐 너와 함께 끝까지 할 마음이 있거든 나중에 늙으면 내가 널 업고 다닐거야, 너의 지팡이가 되어주고 네의 이발이 다 떨어지면 내가 음식을 씹어서라도 널 챙겨줄거야,,,ㅋㅋㅋ
난 네가 죽은 후에 죽을거당~ 아님 너 혼자 이세상에 남겨두고 내가 눈감을 수 없을 것 같단말이야, 널 챙겨줄 사람도 없는데, 귀신이 되서도 맘이 놓이지 않을걸, 童佳倩사랑한다 나한테 시집와, 정말 정말 사랑해~
---------真有幽默感~
第五集
世娜得知成宇发生事故的消息后,立刻赶往成宇救助的医院。
成宇被世娜的真诚所打动,为自己曾经对世娜的漠视和行为向世娜道歉。并借机向世娜再次提出了结婚的请求。成宇虽然不幸遭受此次事故,但却令世娜了解到自己的真实想法,并下定了结婚的决心。
尹秀目睹成宇和世娜亲密的样子,没有表现出任何异常。
成宇和世娜终于如期举行了婚礼。婚礼仪式当天,尹秀首次将自己的未婚夫真熙介绍给世娜认识……
Nearness of the Beloved One《爱人的近旁》 歌德
我想起你,每当太阳从大海上辉煌照耀;
I think of you, when I see the suns shimmer gleaming from the sea
我想起你,每当月亮在泉水中抖动彩笔。
I think of you, when the moons glimmer is reflected in the springs
我看到你,每当在大路的远方扬起灰尘;
I see you, when on the distant road the dust rises
每当深夜,浪游者在山间小路哆嗦战栗。
In deep night, when on the narrow bridge the traveler trembles
我听见你,每当大海掀起狂涛发出咆哮;
I hear you, when with a dull roar the wave surges
在沉静的林苑中,我常去倾听万籁俱寂。
In the quiet grove I often go to listen when all is silent
我伴著你,即使你在天涯海角,犹如身边!
I am with you, however far away you may be, you are next to me!
太阳西沉,星星很快将照耀我。
The sun is setting, soon the stars will shine upon me
呵,愿你也在这里!
If only you were here!
欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:浪漫分享网
评论列表(0条)