1 闺蜜秀出订婚钻戒时要开心的说:──You guys make a perfect couple「你们是天生一对。」
Jerry: Wow! Look at that rock! Mark finally proposed!
哇!看看这钻石!马克总算求婚了!
Cynthia: Yep I kind of gave him an ultimatum, so he had no choice
对啊。我算是给他下了最后通牒,所以他别无选择。
Jerry: You guys make a perfect couple Congratulations!
你们是天生一对。恭喜!
跟准新人说好话,你还可以这样说:
● You’re finally tying the knot! 你们总算要结为连理了!
● You o are a match made in heaven 你们俩是天生一对。
● You o were meant for each other 你们俩超速配。
2 祝贺好朋友买新屋、搬新家时可以说:──Congrats! You’re a homeowner now!「恭喜!你们现在是有屋一族了!」Alison: Congrats! You’re a homeowner now!
恭喜!你们现在是有屋一族了!
Ben: Thanks It’s been a lot of work, but it feels great to have a place to call our own
谢谢。费了好多工夫,但自己有家的感觉真好。
Alison: When you get settled in, I’ll have to e over and check it out
等你们安顿下来后,我一定得过去看一看。
Ben: Actually, we’re having a housewarming party next Saturday, and you’re invited
其实我们下礼拜六要办乔迁派对,你也受邀了。
恭贺朋友新居落成,你还可以这样说:
● Congrats on your new home! 恭喜有新家了!
● Congratulations on your first house! 恭喜你拥有第一间房子。
● You’re finally settling down! 你们总算安顿下来了!
3 朋友连赢好几把,手风超顺,说这句就对了:──You’re really on a roll!「你手气真旺!」Frank: What You won again You’re really on a roll!
什么?你又赢了?你手气真旺!
Shelly: I don’t know why I’m so lucky tonight I usually lose big time
我不知道我今晚怎么这么幸运,我通常都输得很惨。
Frank: In that case, be sure to cash in before your luck runs out!
这样的话,一定要在好运用完之前收手去换现金!
赌场大胜、手气大旺,你也可以这样说恭喜:
● You’re striking it rich tonight! 你今晚挖到金矿了!
● You’re raking in the cash! 你财源滚滚!
● Lady luck is with you tonight! 今晚你受幸运女神眷顾!
4 同事的外派男友终于要被调回国,说这句就对了:──The lonely nights are over!「寂寞长夜总算要结束了!」Ja: I hear your boyfriend’s ing back! The lonely nights are over!
我听说你男友要回来了!寂寞长夜总算结束了!
Amy: Yeah He’s been working in London for nearly a year I miss him so much!
对啊,他去伦敦工作快一年了。我好想他!
Ja: Wow! Long distance relationships are really tough
哇!远距离恋爱很难熬。
Amy: It has been hard We talk on the phone and chat online, but it’s just not the
same 的确很难熬。我们都靠讲电话还有线上聊天,但感觉还是不一样。
Ja: I hear you My boyfriend went on a business trip for a week and I 2 went
nuts 我懂。我男友出差一星期我就快疯了。
恭喜朋友终结远距离恋爱,你还可以这样说:
● Congratulations! Your long wait is over! 恭喜!漫长等待总算结束了!
● You’ll finally be together again! 你们总算又可以相聚了!
● You’ll be reunited at last! 你们终于要团聚了!
5 身怀六甲的朋友肚子明显变大了,说这句超窝心:──Look at that cute baby bump!「看看这隆起的肚子真可爱!」Denis: Wow! Look at that cute baby 4)bump! Good for you!
哇!看看这隆起的肚子真可爱!太好了!
Susan: Yeah, I’m so excited! I’m finally gonna be a mother
对啊。我好兴奋!我终于要当妈妈了。
Denis: Is Tom excited too
汤姆也很兴奋吗?
Susan: He’s super excited, but also a little scared
他超兴奋的,不过也有点害怕。
Denis: He’s probably just overwhelmed Having a baby is a big change
他大概只是一时难以适应,有宝宝是个大改变。
恭喜怀孕了!你还可以这样说:
● Congratulations on your pregnancy! 恭喜你怀孕了!
● You have a baby on the way! How exciting! 你就快要有宝宝了!真是令人兴奋!
● Congrats on your new baby! 恭喜有新生命了!
本片段剧情: Liv焦虑地等着Daniel向她求婚,没想到Emma的男友Fletcher抢先一步向Emma求了婚。Emma告诉Liv说她已经预约了她们从小就向往的婚礼殿堂Plaza,这让本来就心焦的Liv受不了了。她跑到Daniel的办公室,问他到底要不要和她结婚……
, 影片对白: ,Liv: It didn't happen tonight But I'm not worried, 'cause I'm sure Daniel's-,Emma: I-I'm engaged Fletcher just proposed, like, o minutes ago I'm engaged,Liv: Color,Emma: Colorless,Liv: Cut ,Emma: Brilliant,Liv: Clarity,Emma: Slightly included ,Liv: Carat,Emma: Almost, maybe just under More than he could afford, I'm sure,Liv: Wow!,Friend 1: Engaged Wow! Liv's engaged You're engaged That's-That's-C-Can I call you back,Friend 2: What do you mean Emma's engaged No Of course I'm wouldn't I be happy I think it's great Yeah No, you don't haveto e here I'm fine I'm not gonna eat anything Okay,Friend 3: And I have the perfect wedding present You are going to live with Emma and Fletcher You're irritating me,Emma: I can't believe it It's so weird having this on my finger I mean, hey, look It even sparkles in the rain,Liv: Blinding ,Emma: Ouch So I'm thinking about getting Dj Humble to spin at my party I don't know though Is that weird,Liv: You should go for it ,Emma: I'm not really a big band kind of girl,Liv: Whatever It's your wedding,Emma: Oh My mom can't fly up until the wedding She's too busy with work But who cares I've got you, right,Liv: Yeah I'm so psyched ,Emma: So would you e with me to meet her,Liv: I'm sorry What Meet who,Emma: Marion St Claire Haven't you been listening I've got an appointment with her on Friday,Liv: You already made an appointment,Emma: Yeah,Liv: You just got engaged last night,Emma: I know But technically , I'm already behind I mean, you gotta book early if you want the Plaza,Liv: The Plaza I can't believe this,Emma: What-What's the matter Why are you mad,Liv: I'm not mad No, not at you I just don't know what's taking Daniel so long,Emma: Oh, God I'm sorry I shouldn't have - We don't have to talk about this Let's just drop it,Liv: Don't worry about me Worry about Daniel He's gonna be dead soon,Emma: Why What-,Liv: Call you later,Emma: What are you go - Liv, you let him do this his own way,Liv: Excuse me Excuse me Excuse me! Honey! Will you just marry me, already,Colleague 1: Yeah Okay,Liv: I mean, isn't that what you want 'Cause it's what I just wanna know if you want to marry me Don't you wanna get married,Daniel: Honey, can we talk about this later,Liv: Oh, you changed your mind I saw the Tiffany box in the t Oh, my God It's not a ring If it's a key chain I'm gonna I'm taking you down with me Why don't you just tell meright here right now that whether marriage is something that you wouldwant Would you want to get married,Daniel: You know what I will tell you I have never met a more obnoxious , plicated, overbearing ,eous, art, sexy woman in my life And - if you had just waited untiltonight - then you wouldn't be the woman I fell in love useshe doesn't know how to wait Will you hold that for a second,Colleague 1: Yeah,Daniel: Which is fine, as long as I get to spend the rest of my life trying to catch up with her Liv,Liv: Hmm,Daniel: Will you marry me,Liv: Are you proposing,Daniel: Mmm,Liv: Really Honey, it's so out of nowhere ,Daniel: Liv, shut up Yes or no,Liv: Yes Yes,Daniel: Babe,Liv: Yes,Daniel: This is not how I planned it,Liv: Are you kidding,Colleague 2: I love "Bring Your Hot Girlfriend to Work" day,Colleague 3: Totally, 妙语佳句 活学活用 ,1 cut : 款式,式样。例如:the cut of a new suit(一套新装的款式);wear glasses of an old-fashioned cut(戴老式眼镜)。,2 slightly included : 略有内含物。include有"包含较次的成分"(to contain as a secondary or minor ingredient or element)的意思。,3 blinding :炫目的,使眼花缭乱的。影片中Liv是说钻戒很亮,发出炫目光彩。看一下例子:blindingtears(使眼睛朦胧的泪水)。blinding还可以表示"使看不见的"。例如:foul weather and blindingfog(恶劣的天气和伸手不见五指的浓雾)。,4 spin : (DJ)播放(唱片)。,5 go for it : 大胆试一试,为了特定目的而冒一下险。go for也有"试图得到,争取"的意思。看一下例子:I'll will go for that job if I were you(如果我是你,我就要设法得到那个职位。),6 psyched : 激动的,兴奋的。Liv表示能够帮Emma筹办婚礼她很愿意。psych有"使心理上作好准备;使兴奋,使激动"的意思。请看例子:,He psyched himself up for the race(他为赛跑作了充分的心理准备。),It doesn't benefit you to get all psyched up against him,(你这么激动地一个劲儿反对他,对你没有好处。),7 technically : 从严格意义上来讲。这个词在日常生活中很常用。看一下例子:,The tomato is technically a fruit, although it is eaten as a vegetable,严格地说,西红柿是一种水果,尽管它是当作蔬菜吃的。,8 obnoxious : 使人非常不快的,惹人讨厌的,可憎的。影片中Daniel很显然是在采用先抑后扬的策略。看一下例子:an obnoxious habit(招人厌的坏习惯)。,9 overbearing : 专横的,傲慢的,盛气凌人的。例如:be overbearing in one's relations with one's staff(专横地对待手下的工作人员)。,10 out of nowhere : 突如其来。Liv表示她对Daniel的突然求婚感到很意外,因为就在几秒钟前,他还在说她是个惹人讨厌的、傲慢的女人。
一、结婚买戒指的原因
并没有人规定结婚一定要买戒指,但是目前结婚买戒指已经成为了一种世界性的共识,尤其在年轻人心中,求婚买戒指成为了一种约定俗成的习惯。在很大一定程度上,结婚买戒指都是为了与流行接轨。当然,戒指本身就是为爱服务的,而且结婚戒指还是两人情感的一种见证。所以说,结婚买戒指是理所当然的事情。
二、结婚戒指的由来
关于结婚戒指的由来,坊间有不同的说法,但是最为人所津津乐道的,还是那个与爱情有关的美丽传说。据说古希腊的一个国王有一个非常漂亮的女儿,被他视若掌上明珠,他对女儿非常珍爱,对未来女婿的要求只有一点:只要不能让女儿心甘情愿地跟他走,国王就不会同意。
后来有一个王子看上了这位公主,他为了打动公主,特别命全国最有名的工匠打造了一枚和现在的钻戒一样的东西,公主看到那枚钻戒的时候,也为王子的真情所感动。
三、结婚戒指的含义
结婚现场上的那枚结婚戒指,不仅仅是为了完成两个在婚礼现场的戒指互换环节,更是为了两人的情感交流,让两颗真挚的心可以永远交织在一起。新郎新娘交换戒指的那一刻,也一种对生命的嘱托,两人把彼此的心交付给对方,两人也将一起守护这段美好的情感,一辈子相守相知,不离不弃。
结婚戒指还是两个人风雨路上的见证,见证了新人从相识、相知、到相恋的整个过程,更能风证两人婚后的甜蜜与幸福。
四、结婚戒指的选择
当你们的经济预算有限,并且买的求婚钻戒的钻石不会很大或者素戒的话,其实女方可以是求婚戒指和结婚戒指同一枚,等到结婚的时候,再买一枚男戒就可以了。因为结婚钻戒是需要长期佩戴的,如果钻石选得太大,考虑到平时接触到化学物品、油渍等等都会对钻石的光泽度有所损伤,如果是18K金的材质,也会因为长时间的接触变得暗淡甚至褪色。
可能有些人比较比较喜欢金、银材质的戒指,也有些人喜欢铂金或者k金素圈。另外,还有一些人喜欢钻石戒指。总之,消费者买求婚戒指大都会根据自己的喜好标准来选择。不过,可以肯定的是最受年轻消费者欢迎的应该是铂金和k金材质的素圈或者钻戒。而且年轻人结婚多半都会买对戒。值得佩戴一辈子的东西必定有人用一辈子打造它
欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:浪漫分享网
评论列表(0条)