吵架相关的英语短语?

吵架相关的英语短语?,第1张

  二宫和也说:“‘岚’这个组合是不能吵架的,只要吵架一次,就有解散的可能。”下面是我给大家整理的,供大家参阅!

篇1

1 "She's probably had a row with her boyfriend," Charles opined

“她大概跟男朋友吵架了,”查尔斯说道。

2 We ought not to be quarrelling now

  我们现在不应该吵架。

3 You're in an argumentative mood today!

你今天就是找人吵架的。

4 I shouldn't tangle with Peter, he is bigger than me

我不应该与彼特吵架, 他的块头比我大

5 I've long since forgotten what our quarrel was about

我早就忘掉我们为什么吵架了

6 The young man was trailing his coat by making such offensive remarks

这位年轻人说话如此无礼是想蓄意吵架

7 Two angry women set to and began to pull each other's hair

两个愤怒的女人相互吵架并开始彼此抓住头发厮打

8 Mary and Joan quarreled, but made up after a while

玛丽和琼吵架, 但一会儿就和好了

9 Since their argument there had been a strained atmosphere between them

自从吵架后,他们之间一直很紧张

10 I don't want to see our two neighbours engaged in a brawl

我不希望我们两家吵架吵得不可开交

11 They don't like him; he is always quarrelling with people

他们不喜欢他, 他老爱和人吵架

12 The constant quarrelling between the couple finally wrecked the marriage

那对夫妻间的经常吵架终于毁掉了他们的婚姻

13 Did you take part in the brawl yesterday

昨天你参与吵架了 吗

14 I was an unwilling witness of their quarrel

我不愿做他们吵架的见证人

15 Their quarrel es down to money

他们的吵架说到底是为钱

篇2

我们吵架时她总是占上风。

She always gets the better of our quarrels

我宁愿被嘲笑,也不愿和他吵架。

I would rather be laughed at than quarrel with him

我理论,而不是和他吵架。

I reasoned rather than quarreled with him

他们经常为小事吵架。

They often quarrel with each other about trifles

这两兄弟经常吵架;一个很固执,另一个则很自私。

The two brothers often quarrel with each other; one is stubborn, and the other is selfish

他是一个胆小的男孩,他不可能和任何人吵架。

He is a timid boy; it's impossible for him to brawl with anyone

吵架经常源于琐事。有时候吵架会导致离婚。

Quarrels are often due to some trifles and sometimes they lead to divorce

吵架归吵架,可他俩还是很相爱。

They love each other despite their frequent quarrels

我总是和我的堂妹吵架。

I always quarrel with my cousin

篇3

他们吵架之后又重归于好。

They were reconciled after a quarrel

尽管我们常常吵架,可我们还会生活在一起。

We'll stay together although we often quarrel

他们不喜欢他,他老爱和人吵架。

They don't like him; he is always quarrelling with people

别找碴儿,我今天可不想和你吵架。

Don't nibble, I don't want to quarrel with you now

他们肯定在吵架。

They must be quarrelling

吵架是她日常的消遣之一。

Quarrelling is one of her regular relaxations

她是他们吵架的煽动者。

She was the instigator of their quarrel

我们在每年下第一场雪的时候从未吵架或争论过。

We never quarreled or argued on the day the first snow fell

汤姆经常和他兄弟吵架。

Tom often quarrels with his brother

你和汤姆又吵架了吧为什么说这么说

Did you quarrel with Tom again Why do you say that

A:隔壁那对夫妻为什么经常吵架啊

A: Why does the couple next door often quarrel

自从他们吵架以后,他就没再见到过她。

He had not seen her since their quarrel

我们永远不吵架,等我们彼此熟悉了,我们还会吵吗

We should never quarrel, should we, after we were used to each other

他/她发脾气、吵架可能是在转移视线,这样你们的关系出现问题,却看起来好像是你的责任。

That anger and the argument itself may be a way of making it "obvious" that YOU are theproblem in this relationship

玛莉和约翰吵架了,但不一会就和好了。

Mary and John quarreled, but made up after a while

然后列出一些你们都同意的规则供将来吵架时遵守。

Then lay down some rules you both agree to follow during future arguments

I learn so much about happiness from watching my daughter with her friend — seeing the waythey care for each other, copy each other, sing together, even fight and make up

跟汉娜在一起,感觉几个星期都很好——尽管我们吵架,尽管她一次又一次地把我拒之门外,我还是一次又一次地巴结她,讨好她。

With Hanna things felt good for weeks—in spite of our fights, in spite of the fact that she pushedme away again and again, and again and again I crawled to her

逃避冲突的结果是第二天身体上出现的不适症状比真的吵架造成的问题还多。

Avoiding conflict was associated with more symptoms of physical problems the next day than was actually engaging in an argument

莎拉的眼睛朝别处看去,他看得出来她正咬著脸颊里面的肉,尽量不和自己吵架。

Sarah glances away and he can see that she's biting the inside of her cheek, trying to resist theargument

每次他们吵架,他生气走开,但最后回头的总是他。

Every time they quarreled, he would go away angrily, but would e back to her afterwards

虽然小黄的父母经常吵架,但是他们并没有离婚,因为他们想给儿子一个完整的家庭。

Although Huang's parents quarreled frequently, they refrained from divorcing so they couldprovide their son with a plete family

巨人们像是在吵架,满嘴的诅咒和无礼的嘘声。

The giants all seemed to be quarreling, using curses and rude catcalls

一次吵架永远不代表这段关系它本身有问题。

An argument will never mean that the relationship itself is in question

家人常常吵架,但这些争执的结果通常只会造成几个盘子被摔坏,让邻居睡不着觉。

Families fight all the time, but normally these quarrels only result in some broken dishes andsleepless neighbors

我一路走过来,把你们吵架的内容全听见了。

I heard the argument all the way down the hall

我一路走过来,把你们吵架的内容全听见了。

I heard the argument all the way down the hall

好莱坞对话场景经典的一般都是一个人英雄式的独白,对话的一般都不会太长,要不就是很一般的随意聊天,要不就是情侣。

我只能推荐一些比较经典**,看你们自己的选择了

《教父》1、2

《肖申克的救赎》

《阿甘正传》

另外再给个短的精选

精彩英语吵架108句

You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!

What\'s wrong with you 你怎么回事?

You shouldn\'t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!

You\'re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

Don\'t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

Who do you think you are 你以为你是谁?

What\'s your problem 你怎么回事啊?

I hate you! 我讨厌你!

I don\'t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

You\'re crazy! 你疯了!

Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)

Don\'t bother me 别烦我。

Knock it off 少来这一套。

Get out of my face 从我面前消失!

Leave me alone 走开。

Get lost滚开!

Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

You piss me off 你气死我了。

It\'s none of your business 关你屁事!

What\'s the meaning of this 这是什么意思?

How dare you! 你敢!

Cut it out 省省吧。

You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!

You have a lot of nerve 脸皮真厚。

I\'m fed up 我厌倦了。

I can\'t take it anymore 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)

I\'ve had enough of your garbage 我听腻了你的废话。

Shut up! 闭嘴!

What do you want 你想怎么样?

Do you know what time it is 你知道现在都几点吗?

What were you thinking 你脑子进水啊?

How can you say that 你怎么可以这样说?

Who says 谁说的?

That\'s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

Don\'t look at me like that 别那样看着我。

What did you say 你说什么?

You are out of your mind 你脑子有毛病!

You make me so mad你气死我了啦。

Drop dead 去死吧!

Fuck off 滚蛋。

Don\'t give me your shit 别跟我胡扯。

Don\'t give me your excuses/ No more excuses 别找借口。

You\'re a pain in the ass 你这讨厌鬼。

You\'re an asshole 你这缺德鬼。

You bastard! 你这杂种!

Get over yourself 别自以为是。

You\'re nothing to me 你对我什么都不是。

It\'s not my fault 不是我的错。

You look guilty 你看上去心虚。

I can\'t help it 我没办法。

That\'s your problem 那是你的问题。

I don\'t want to hear it 我不想听!

Get off my back 少跟我罗嗦。

Give me a break 饶了我吧。

Who do you think you\'re talking to 你以为你在跟谁说话?

Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

You\'re so careless 你真粗心。

Why on earth didn\'t you tell me the truth 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

I\'m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!

What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

I\'m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!

I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!

That\'s terrible 真糟糕!

Just look at what you\'ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!

I wish I had never met you 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

You\'re a disgrace 你真丢人!

I\'ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!

Don\'t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

I\'m sick of it 我都腻了。

You\'re such a bitch! 你这个婊子!

Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!

Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

You\'re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!

You\'ve gone too far! 你太过分了!

I loathe you! 我讨厌你!

I detest you! 我恨你!

Get the hell out of here! 滚开!

Don\'t be that way! 别那样!

Can\'t you do anything right 成事不足,败事有余。

You\'re impossible 你真不可救药。

Don\'t touch me! 别碰我!

Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!

Get out of my life 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。

You\'re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!

Don\'t give me your attitude 别跟我摆架子。

You\'ll be sorry 你会后悔的。

We\'re through 我们完了!

Look at the mess you\'ve made! 你搞得一团糟!

You\'ve ruined everything 全都让你搞砸了。

I can\'t believe your never 你好大的胆子!

You\'re away too far 你太过分了。

I can\'t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!

I\'m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!

I could kill you! 我宰了你!

That\'s the stupidest thing I\'ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!

(比尔·盖茨常用)

I can\'t believe a word you say 我才不信你呢!

You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!

Don\'t push me ! 别逼我!

Enough is enough! 够了够了!

Don\'t waste my time anymore 别再浪费我的时间了!

Don\'t make so much noise I\'m working 别吵,我在干活。

It\'s unfair 太不公平了。

I\'m very disappointed 真让我失望。

Don\'t panic! 别怕!

What do you think you are doing 你知道你在做什么吗?

Don\'t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!

You asked for it 你自找的。

Nonsense! 鬼话!

Friends 里有不少~~都很幽默~~

我挑了一段~第一季的~Ross 和Rachel 因为猴子跑了而吵架~~那时候他们还只是朋友~~呵呵~~

希望对你有用~~

The One Where the Monkey Gets Away

Opening Credits

[Scene: Central Perk, Monica enters with some mail]

Monica: Mail call, Rachel Green, bunk seven

Rachel: Thank you (Examines it) Oh, cool! Free sample of coffee!

Monica: Oh good! 'Cause where else would we get any

Rachel: Oh Right Oh great

Monica: What is it

Rachel: Country club newsletter My mother sends me the engagement notices for 'inspiration' Oh my God! Oh my God, it's Barry and Mindy!

Monica: Barry who you almost

Rachel: Barry who I almost

Monica: And Mindy, your maid of

Rachel: Mindy, my maid of Oh!

Monica: (Takes it) That's Mindy Wow, she is pretty (Sees Rachel's look) Lucky To have had a friend like you

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Rachel and Ross are eating Chinese]

Ross: Marcel Bring me the rice, c'mon Bring me the rice, c'mon Good boy Good boy C'mere, gimme the rice (Marcel brings the rice) Thank you, good boy Well, I see he's finally mastered the difference between 'bring me the' and 'pee in the' (Rachel ignores him) 'Bring me the' and- Rach

Rachel: What

Ross: Hi

Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry Oh, this is so stupid! I mean, I gave Barry up, right I should be happy for them! I am, I'm happy for them

Ross: Really

Rachel: No Oh, oh, I guess it would be different if I were- with somebody

Ross: Whoah, uh, what happened to, uh, 'Forget relationships! I'm done with men!' The whole, uh, penis embargo

Rachel: Oh, I don't know I guess it's not about no guys, it's about the right guy, y'know I mean, with Barry, it was safe and it was easy, but there was no heat With Paolo, that's all there was, was heat! And it was just this raw, animal, sexual

Ross: Wait-wait I, I got it I was there

有argue quarrel scrap等

##argue##^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

不及物动词 vi

1争论,辩论;争吵[(+with/over/about)]

I'm not going to argue with you tonight

我今晚不想与你争辩。

2提出理由[(+for/against)]

He argued against the plan

他据理反对这个计划。

及物动词 vt

1辩论;议论

We argued the matter over for hours

我们为这事辩论了几小时。

2主张,认为[+that]

Columbus argued that the world was round

哥伦布认为地球是圆形的。

3说服[(+into/out of)]

We argued her out of going on such a dangerous journey

我们说服她不要去作这样危险的旅行。

4证明,表明[O2][+that]

##quarrel## ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

名词 n [C]

1争吵;不和;吵闹[(+with/between/about)]

He is good-natured and has never had a quarrel with anyone

他脾气很好,从不和任何人争吵。

2争吵的原因;怨言;责备[(+with/against)]

I have no quarrel with what you say

我对你的话没有反对意见。

不及物动词 vi

1争吵,不和[(+with/about/over)]

She often quarreled with her husband over trivial matters

她常因小事情与丈夫争吵。

It's no use quarrelling about it with me

关于这件事与我争吵毫无用处。

2埋怨;责备;挑剔[(+with)]

scrap,但这个不大常用吧,上面两个掌握住就行了

You make me sick 你让我觉得恶心。

You are the last person I want to talk to 我不想和你这种人讲话。

You idiot 你这个白痴。

You’re a jerk! 你是个笨蛋。

Are you insane 你有神经病吗?

Get lost! 滚!

Shut up!闭嘴!

You’re an asshole 你是个屁!

quarrel

quarrel 1

AHD:[kwôr“…l, kw¼r“-]

DJ[6kw%8rl, 6kw%r-]

KK[6kw%rl, 6kw$r-]

n(名词)

An angry dispute; an altercation

争吵:怒气冲冲的争辨;口角

A cause of a dispute or an argument:

争吵或争论的原因:

We have no quarrel with the findings of the committee

我们对委员会的判决没有任何怨言

vintr(不及物动词)

quarreled或 quarrelled quarreling或 quarrelling quarrels或 quarrels

To engage in a quarrel; dispute angrilySee Synonyms at argue

争吵:进行争辩;愤怒地争吵参见 argue

To disagree; differ:

不同意;不和:

I quarrel with your conclusions

我不同意你的结论

To find fault; complain

挑剔;抱怨

Middle English querele

中古英语 querele

from Old French [complaint]

源自 古法语 [牢骚]

from Latin querella, quer¶a

源自 拉丁语 querella, quer¶a

from querº} [to complain] see kwes-

源自 querº} [抱怨] 参见 kwes-

quar“reler 或

quar“reller

n(名词)

quarrel

quarrel 2

AHD:[kwôr“…l, kw¼r“-]

DJ[6kw%8rl, 6kw%r-]

KK[6kw%rl, 6kw$r-]

n(名词)

A bolt for a crossbow

四角箭:用于十字弓的一种弩箭

A tool, such as a stonemason's chisel, that has a squared head

凿子:有一方头的工具,如石匠用的凿子

A small diamond-shaped or square pane of glass in a latticed window

菱形玻璃板:花格窗上菱形或正方形方框的小玻璃

Middle English quarel

中古英语 quarel

from Old French

源自 古法语

from Vulgar Latin quadrellus

源自 俗拉丁语 quadrellus

diminutive of Late Latin quadrus [square]

后期拉丁语 quadrus的小后缀 [正方形]

from Latin quadrum see k wetwer-

源自 拉丁语 quadrum 参见 k wetwer-

quarrel

[5kwRrEl; (@) 5kwC:rEl]

n

争论;争辩;口角

We had a quarrel about money

我们就钱的问题争吵起来。

争吵的理由;争论的原因

He has no quarrel with us

他没有理由和我们争论。

quarrel

vi

-ll-; (AmE) -l-

争吵;争辩;口角

Those children are always quarrelling over little things

那些孩子们总是为小事而争吵。

quarrel with

抱怨;不同意

quarrel

中古英语 quarel〈古法语 querele〈拉丁语 querela 埋怨

欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:浪漫分享网

原文地址:https://hunlipic.com/qinggan/11615697.html

(0)
打赏 微信扫一扫微信扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫支付宝扫一扫
上一篇 2023-12-05
下一篇2023-12-05

发表评论

登录后才能评论

评论列表(0条)

    保存