热热闹闹的挺好的,而且也节省了酒水钱,还能收两份份子钱,兄弟俩一起结婚也是个很好的事情,不过要注意的两对儿要注意很多事情要做到统一,比如风俗习惯,万一你那边的风俗习惯放到你兄弟那边是很不好的,这样就很尴尬
第十一期。根据查询《爸爸当家2》综艺官网得知,肖杰结婚视频中肖杰请兄弟在自己婚礼上唱伤心情歌,是在第十一期出现的。《爸爸当家》第二季是由芒果TV制作的一档新型家庭纪实节目,立足国家三孩政策,推动男性积极分担养育责任,节目聚焦当前社会“全职爸爸”育儿现象,邀请全职照顾孩子的四位素人爸爸,开启一场长达100天的爸爸当家生活。
Please accept my hearty congratulations upon your marriage.May peace, health, happiness and bright future attend both your bride and yourself until the end.
值此新婚之际,请接受我的衷心祝贺。愿你和新娘永远和睦、健康、幸福、前程辉煌。
I wish you both the best of luck and, ever-increasing happiness as the years go by
愿你俩福星高照,幸福与日俱增。
I wish you both all the luck and happiness life can offer
祝愿你俩生活美满幸福。
Allow me to join the chorus of congratulations upon your recent marriage
值你新婚之际,请允许我加入祝福的行列。
My husband joins me in hoping that you have a long and happy and prosperous life together
我丈夫和我一同祝愿你俩美满幸福,白头偕老。
Wishing you many happy returns of the wedding day.
正值阁下新婚之禧,恭贺幸福无量。
My heart felt congratulations on your coming happy union!
谨向你们即将到来的幸福结合致以衷心的祝贺。
My sincere congratulations on this auspicious event of yours.
值你俩大喜之日,谨致最诚挚的况贺。
Our best wishes to the two of you for a happy marriage filled with all the good things.
(我们)愿你俩婚姻美满幸福。
Best wishes from one of your old friends on your engagement
在你们订婚之际,请接受一个老朋友最美好的祝愿。
My very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness.
向你俩致以最美好的祝愿,祝你们终生幸福。
We send you both our love and best wishes for every happiness that life can bring
我们谨向你俩祝贺,愿你们的婚后生活无上幸福。
Let me wish you and your bride every joy and the best of everything.
祝你和你的新娘幸福欢乐。
I hope you will have nothing but joy and happiness in your life together.
我希望你俩的共同生活美满幸福。
May you always have everything you wish for a rich life together.
愿你们事事如愿,美满幸福。
May every happiness be yours on this wedding day.Let an old friend of yours send her love and congratulations to you and the groom
值此婚礼佳日,祝愿幸福无量。请接受一位老朋友对你和新郎的衷心祝贺。
The news of your recent marriage having reached me,I beg to offer my most sincere congratulations.
获悉新婚之喜,请接受我最诚挚的祝贺。 我以前看生活大爆炸里面谢耳朵有一个婚礼祝词,很感人,去搜了一下,结果看到这个,觉得很适合,很真诚,所以推荐给你,祝你朋友新婚快乐!
欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:浪漫分享网
评论列表(0条)